If you are a musician, you are well aware of the difficulties during the process of audio mastering. Firstly, you need to have a skilled mastering engineer, check if the studio monitors and other equipment are accurate, check the recording quality, and many other things. This method involves a lot of time, energy, and money.
Also, if the mastering engineer is not skilled enough, your music is ruined. Note that it takes years of practice, experience, and patience to learn and perform audio mastering.
In order to counteract such problems, Chosen Masters was developed. Let’s understand more about the software.
Chosen Masters is a music mastering software that allows you audio mastering with high-quality results just the way professional music sounds, in less time, and at an affordable price.
The software is not entirely AI automated but does use AI to read levels and important data points. Chosen Masters gives your music warmth, polish, and tone to it without taking away the life of the music.
- A highly-complex DSP software running on very powerful machines.
- High-processing speed.
- Semi-automated AI mastering algorithms.
- 20 settings to choose from with real-time controls.
How does the software work?
Given below are the steps for it:
- Sign-up with your Name and Email-Id for free.
- Choose the file you need to master and upload it.
- Chosen Masters starts processing your audio. Wait till it is processed.
- Choose the right style for your music in real-time.
- Select the adequate amount of intensity/loudness level for your music.
- You can listen to the track for further improvements.
- Download your mastered audio. There are different download formats available.
That is it. Now, Enjoy your mastered track!
- $12/Single – All Mastering Modes
- $25/month – Pro Monthly with Unlimited mastering.
- $189/year – Pro Ultimate with Unlimited Mastering
Chosen Masters is a great software that saves you time and money while providing you with high-end mastered audio.
It also has a lot of video tutorials, guides, and blog posts to help you learn how to use the software properly.